-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Wally Terhune
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2007 8:00 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] U2 University link

Phil Walker wrote:
"Thanks for providing those details the locations and prices and topics
at least are better than I expected, so well done. Hopefully the content
will satisfy the expectations I have as I am used to the standard U2
courses of old, which for me a least as a tutor, were very basic, excuse
the pun."

Abstracts are now posted on the web site. Hopefully they will help you
decide if the planned technical content meets your needs.
Here is the link, again.

http://www.ibm.com/software/info/u2/university/index.jsp

I'll be presenting at all of the US venues. Hope to meet lots more U2
users...
Regards,
|-------------------------------+-----------------------------------------|
|Wally Terhune                  |Register today for the premier U2        |
|U2 Support Architect           |technical event!                         |
|                               |                                         |
|4700 South Syracuse Street     |                                         |
|Denver, CO 80237               |                                         |
|Tel: (303) 773-7969   T/L      |                                         |
|656-7969                       |                                         |
|Mobile: (303) 807-6222         |                                         |
|Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]       |                                         |
|http://www.ibm.com/software/dat|                                         |
|a/u2                           |                                         |
|-------------------------------+-----------------------------------------|

10738292.jpg]

10376561.jpg]

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material not
intended for Public use.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is
strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify
the sender and delete the material from any and all computers or devices.