-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ray Wurlod
Sent: Friday, 14 September 2007 4:23 p.m.
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] U2 University in Sydney

If you can, send at least two people.  There are three tracks, each with
15 sessions.  A few of the main ones are repeated, but one person can't
learn everything he/she would want to.
It was a well put-together show, even if one or two of the presenters
were overworked (at least for the Sydney show), and most of the
attendees to whom I spoke went away with their brains bulging - if not
hurting.
Also a great opportunity to catch up with the U2 community, who nowadays
seem to meet far too infrequently.
The information contained in this Internet Email message is intended
for the addressee only and may contain privileged information, but not
necessarily the official views or opinions of the New Zealand Defence Force.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or
distribute this message or the information in it.

If you have received this message in error, please Email or telephone
the sender immediately.