I have been a member of this group for a long time and have learned a lot. I
am an independent consultant in search of another Pick/Unidata/SB contract.
I have been independent since 1996 and my current long term contract is
about to end. Short term or long term. I have been doing telecommute and
have been trusted and respected. Expert in the Avante manufacturing and
Primac printing software. If anyone knows of such an opportunity please pass
my name on or let me know.

Bruce A. Conway
BAMAC, Ltd
(Business And Manufacturing Analysis Consulting, Ltd)

5137 Oak Brook Drive
Cincinnati, Ohio 45244

Office: 513-248-9551
Cell:   513-417-1029