Hello,
I recommend you to play with live cd a bit whether the crashes are reproducible
and try reporting if thats indeed possible in such a broken state you are
getting.
I know you can choose where to install grub during the install as well as
choosing existing partitions with their mount points however i dont know if it
can pick your files from other distros.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 2.4.2012, o 23:15, Dave Hunt <ka1...@gmail.com> napísal: