Of course I will be trying that image when it comes out.

Greetings

Peter

On 3.4.2012 12:28, Andy B.  wrote:
Try the build from 4/4. I haven't tried it yet, but there is supposed to be
a lot of fixes in it.

-----Original Message-----
From: ubuntu-accessibility-boun...@lists.ubuntu.com
[mailto:ubuntu-accessibility-boun...@lists.ubuntu.com] On Behalf Of Peter
Vágner
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2012 4:39 AM
To: Krishnakant Mane
Cc: Ubuntu Accessibility
Subject: Re: My Trouble Starting Ubuntu 12.04?

Hello,

On 2.4.2012 19:13, Krishnakant Mane  wrote:
I hear the drums sound.
As I mentioned before, I wait for about 3 or 4 minutes and select try
Ubuntu by just pressing tab and then enter.
I am instead pressing ctrl+s to start orca on this screen and then
alt+tabbing to the installer window where I can activate try ubuntu.
Now just logout and I get the drum sound.
To log out I'm pressing the super key typing log, pressing arrow dow two
times and pressing the enter key. Log out dialog comes up, I am pressing the
button logout.
Then I hear nothing not even the drums sound.
While the system is logging out I can hear a click if I am using head
phones. Trying to unmute the volume by using laptop built-in hardware
buttons doesn't help.
Press ctrl + s and wait for a minute or so and you will hear Orca
start talking and every thing is fine from now.
I've tried to press ctrl+s in this state eventhough I did not hear drums but
no luck. I've also tried tabbing and shift+tabbing around and hitting ctrl+s
again but still orca doesn't talk on the login screen.

I am using daily live from 3rd of april.

Have you got more ideas to try out?

Greetings

Peter