On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 11:28 AM, mac_v <drkv...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Mat had specifically asked for feedback.
>
> The present boot screen doesnt look cool and has a lot of design flaws.
> Thorwil perfectly sums up all the problems with the present boot.
>
> And i think the most perfect description was > *interrogation room* !
>
> cheers
> mac_v

There are certainly things that I don't like too but I'm just curious to
know how would they implement that glow and all other things. That is pretty
impossible right now (at least I don't a way to do it). Also that dialogs
and windows have inconsistent shadows and highlight, seem rather flat, the
active item does not feel right with it's vast white bg but it is a starting
point. If somebody can implement that then it would be very easy to add some
gradient to the active items or tune up shadows and transparencies. That was
my point.