On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 10:58 PM, Saleel Velankar <svela...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Mat Tomaszewski wrote:
> > Again, your feedback is more than welcome.

This time I agree with the others. There are some things to note that
probably will improve the looks of the gdm:
* Than bg color is not cool. Desaturate the reds in it or make it lighter.
* This checker style is not ok imo. If you remove these the user list will
look much better and as as one interconnected whole.
* I would try the white bg f the glow to be some different color (lighter
brown that would look transparent).

These assumptions are just my point of view. I like more the previous design
with the enchantments you have done though.