Hi Jared and the List.

Yes I agree that things are getting out of hand.

I started this discussion at an attempt to get people to talk about the
issues.
We have had some very good frank discussion.
There has been quite a large silent majority and silence from the ones that
should be making comment.
The issues will not go away, just because we are sick of hearing about them,
unless they are addressed.

As I have argued quite hard about the need for an ACC, I concede that people
need convincing with ACTION,
that the model is a good one and by having an ACC it will facilitate
addressing the issues that people have.

You are quite right about arguments becoming circular, this does not in any
way make a positive contribution to the discussion.

Lets be active on what we can change and make a positive contribution to the
things that we think need changing.

Regards,

Andrew G.