On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 8:58 PM, Melissa Draper <meli...@meldraweb.com>wrote:

> On Sun, 2010-04-18 at 20:18 +1000, Cary Bielenberg wrote:
> > This will be my last response as per your wishes Jared, I am saddened
> > that you and Melissa stifle change, you misquote the code of conduct
> > to server your own needs. I guess it will be good to trot  it out to
> > stop folks challenging your authority.
>
> Cary, I've refrained from responding to much of the repetitions here.

> "I expressed my view of the triple-tier council back when it was first
> brought up, and in private emails with Andrew."

I refute this statement strongly, this is the fist time I have heard from
Melissa on the subject.
I will also not be engaging in a he says / she says argument.

For the sake of this community I will NOT be making anymore statements about
the process
by which these discussions have taken place.

Andrew.