On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 2:45 PM, John Vilsack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Due to the international nature of the group, I also think a meeting is
> somewhat unfeasible for 100% attendance.

agreed.

> I am about 90% done with a rough draft of a proposal to the council which
> covers the three main topics (focus on materials and collaboration,
> core-marketers, Canonical liasion) which I will post once I have something
> readable but certainly before the meeting.

It will be nice to read that before the meeting so folks with more
ideas can discuss it in the meeting.

On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 1:32 PM, John Botscharow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> As for what day of the week, I suggest either Sat. or Sun. since that

+1 for a weekend. UTC 1500-1800 for weekends works well for me.

Regarding the wiki, its OK to make mistakes (we all do, dont we?) and
mess it up. We can always do a revert. So feel free to use it :)

--
Vid
|| http://www.svaksha.com ||