True, keep religion out of the analogy equation.

FLOSS and specially the ubuntu community is far from being a
totalitarian, Top-down movement.

In this community we have outlined a specific code of conduct for
person with responsabilities within the group. Summarized:
* lead by example
* do the dirty job
* include everyone
* be considerate
* the CoC applies to you møre

 Our progress is as much and only as much as the activity level we
generate ourselves. The more activity the more new (and old) people
participates.

Let's get working!