On Tue, Oct 20, 2015, at 11:14 AM, Set Hallstrom wrote:
> On 2015-10-20 09:20, Kaj Ailomaa wrote:
>
> > I would put the finished stuff in our user help wiki, from where we can
> > then copy it to our website once it's finished and add it to our ISO
> > somehow. There are barebones for a user guide on our help wiki, but you
> > don't need to use that. It's a bit more extensive - we should just make
> > sure to have something simple for starters.
> > I'm thinking we focus less on desktop issues (reference instead to other
> > user guides, like Xubuntu), and more on the multimedia particular
> > subjects.
> >

> I'll get started today. I wouldn't be of a great help on desktop issues
> anyway.
>
> Is it all good for me to create a drafts page somewhere in the wiki, or
> should i write it localy and submit it you guys first?

You can just add a page at the wiki somewhere. It can always be redone
and renamed so it's all pretty safe.
Also, makes it easier for people to contribute, all though the wiki
syntax might be hard for some people. If that is a problem, and many
would like to help, google docs may be a better place - I don't know.