On Tue, Oct 20, 2015, at 12:22 PM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
(...)
> Thank you,
>
> I linked to the Ubuntu TroubleShootingGuide,
> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuStudio/TroubleShooting .
> IMO it's more helpful to link to the Ubuntu TroubleShootingGuide and to
> edit this site, if the troubleshooting is not limited to Ubuntu Studio.
>
> Since I'm short in time, I can't contribute now, but at least I now
> know were to go.
>
> Regards,
> Ralf

(...)

That the link to the troubleshooting page deserves a more prominent
place on the landing page. But, we can fix that later. For now, that is
probably the best place to add troubleshooting tips. We can reorganize
later, once we have some content.

If anyone else would like to contribute to this, please do.