Google docs should be avoided simply due to Google's massive tracking
and presumed sale of personal information to ad networks. When someone
I work with sends a link to a Google doc, I can't open it because it won't work
on Tor browser and I keep Google blocked in /etc/hosts to prevent them from
fingerprinting my browser or hardware. I don't trust anything but Torbrowser
against Google. Tor Browser ignores /etc/hosts so this is a simple way to
make a site Tor-only. Unfortunately things like commercial map sites and
Google Docs don't work in Torbrowser.