On 2015-10-20 12:22, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> I linked to the Ubuntu TroubleShootingGuide,
> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuStudio/TroubleShooting .

Thanks for adding those links, i think you are right: it is essential to
have a consolidated troubleshooting. The link to troubleshooting
resources should probably be either in the header or the sidebar. Placed
within the guide, i would expect it to be specifically for
troubleshooting graphic applications, which in itself would be nice too.
I've been trying to think about what kind of common trouble arise while
working on graphics, but i guess i don't really have much trouble in
that workflow anymore... Maybe thread-digging in the forum could give an
overview of common problems when working with graphics?... The good
reflex would be to add an entry in
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuStudio/TroubleShooting
each time a support case has been solved.

Have a good day y'all!

--
Set