On 30/08/15 17:01, Colin Law wrote:

How did you remove them?

In the Online Accounts settings window, on the Google account settings, each of these accounts shows an 'on/off' switch. I turned all of them off to block access. I didn't remove any software, or alter any other parameters.

Regards,                Barry.

Colin

Shotwell
Photo Search Plugin
Google Drive Search plugin

The last three are installed and activated by default.  I'm finding Google
very intrusive in the way it is using my personal data to sell to
advertisers, and to give me heavily targeted advertising.  I though I could
get away with it in Ubuntu - at the moment, in 15.10, the answer seems to be
'no way'.  I do, however want to access Google Contacts, via the slightly
buggy but useable google-contacts app installed by default (I think) in Wily
- but that's all.  I'd like to have Thunderbird sync with these contacts,
but I have to do that manually at the moment.

I think I'd better explain this in the bug report.

Regards,                Barry.

--
http://barrydrake.co.nr/

http://barrydrake.co.nr/