From: Owor Kipenji <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: ugnet_: Re: [FedsNet] UPC on Federalism

Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 23:11:59 +0000 (GMT)

Mwaami Ssemakula,often times a wiseman benefits most from
his enemies that a fool from his friends.
I really do not know where I can exactly place your line of argument

especially so when it is apparent emotions and bile/gall are the force virtigo behind your outbursts.

Do not think this type of vitriol will somehow help you as an ardent

supporter of Federalism achieve that goal when inwardly you portend
pernicious hatred of an Organization that has many followers and worst
of all that was started by one of your own kith and kin.
Milton Obote should never be the bogey for your hatred of UPC for
like DP and other political Organizations they have membership that
encompass all Ugandans.

I do believe we need to put out our emotions in trying to find political solutions to Uganda's problems.

Your purview to these problems unfortunately is a permanent solution to short term problems.
Your support or lack thereof for the atrocities Mu7 and his henchmen
have committed against the silent majority of Ugandas(minus Baganda/
Banyakore/Kiga etc) is at variance with your outbursts so please stop
justifying whatever your position is for in the realm of what you say,nobody except you benefits from it.
Thank you.
Kipenji.

Get fast, reliable access with MSN 9 Dial-up. Click here for Special Offer! -------------------------------------------- This service is hosted on the Infocom network http://www.infocom.co.ug