Doug Ewell wrote...

> >  @š‚¶‚イ‚¢‚Á‚¿‚á‚ñš
> >  @Ž„‚͂낱‚¦‚ñ‚ç‚©‚ׂ³B
>
> Robert, please stop this.  It doesn't seem to be UTF-8 (that is, I can't copy
> and paste it into UniPad or Windows 2000 Notepad and see anything
> reasonable)

Eeek.. What's that?  11's comment shows up fine in my mail reader here, as
Japanese chars.  But what I got was, I believe, "watashi wa rokoenrakabesa"
which isn't any Japanese that I can parse, and it should have a comma after
"wa" in any case.  "Roko" isn't a word, though "rouko" and "roukou" are (and
don't make sense here).  "Besa" isn't a verb ending, even in classical
Japanese, and I can't imagine what it's supposed to mean.  "Enraka" isn't a
word, and "koen" isn't a word though "kouen" is...  Hm.  It's gibberish
anyway, so it wouldn't matter if it came through.

Just looks like nearly random syllables generated by someone who doesn't
write the language.

        Rick