In a message dated 2001-07-13 5:27:41 Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

>  @š‚¶‚イ‚¢‚Á‚¿‚á‚ñš
>
>  @Ž„‚͂낱‚¦‚ñ‚ç‚©‚ׂ³B

Robert, please stop this.  It doesn't seem to be UTF-8 (that is, I can't copy
and paste it into UniPad or Windows 2000 Notepad and see anything
reasonable), and even if it were, neither I nor many other list members can
read Japanese.  We had this discussion earlier in the year about English vs.
French, and other than exceptions like Patrick Andries' message (which was
explicitly about a French translation), this is basically an English-language
list.  It is certainly cool to ask questions about this or that Japanese
character, but simply posting an unreadable Japanese response to my
English-language message makes no sense.

-Doug Ewell
 Fullerton, California