Re: [UC] A UCD world recordMy poor BID boy. You still can't understand this
straw man tactic to which you're addicted. It is so difficult for you to
understand why big boys consider this a fallacious strategy and would be
embarrassed to rely on it.

I read in the Public Record that Lewis is planning to deliver Tony and Melani a
baby BID brother for you.  Ah, the miracles of birth and BID.

I want to leave you with a popular lullaby. It can soothe the savage beast by
reaching the most primitive reptilian brains. I think the original was a hit in
the late 70's or 80's.  Try to learn it so you can sing it to baby BID.

Whoa.

Wank, wank, wank,

Wank, wank, wank,

Wank my booty, yeah,