Boys, boys, boys,

Lets all breathe a bit, all right?

In......Out.....

Ok better? No? Go back up a line and start again until you are. Good.

Glenn will you ever face the reality that when you rant it makes my head
spin? And not in a good way. I do understand  (I think) where you are coming
from Glenn. And dare I say it, agree with you on most of your opinions.
However, your forceful tactic "voice" doesn't always deliver in a positive
way (and that seems sad, because, if anything else, I think you want to do
good in the neighborhood).

Kyle has a good point on distraction. Most politicians have a good knack of
distraction, and I think 46th was definitely a plan to do as such. There was
no rhyme or reason. And when I did inquire, I received no indication what
was going on our street until D-day. I called 6 different numbers, got
transferred 4 times, wrote an email to Janine and left a voicemail with
DuPaul Construction 4 days before D-day with no response from ANY of them.
Kyle where do they keep those monsters of steel, asphalt, and tar?

So I ask---Is this beyond my control? Do I just have to suck up the fact
that the government spent my tax money unwisely on my own street? Who would
complain about such a thing? Really? Well, I am because I knew 46th Street
didn't need to be repaved. And I mean all 12 blocks! There are many roads in
this neighborhood that would much more benefit from a facelift. Chester
Avenue between 40th and 47th is bad-- real bad between the park during heavy
rains, and pretty bad between 42nd & 43rd--all prime examples. I am sure
more people on other blocks could concur. I saw other ones besides 46th
Street being done, and don't really remember if they needed it either? Can I
do anything more? Besides writing more question letters to my "elected
officials"?

Inquisitive mode on,
Dan Myers

PS I have nothing but respect for those who dare to write on this list and
not be insulted, unless constructively. (which is what I meant for Kyle and
Glenn)