unvernunft wrote:
> I am using piCorePlayer on a RPI 3 with official RPI 7" Display.
> I can't figure out how to use jivelite in portrait mode with this
> setup.
> There was a discussion on turning HDMI output by 90/270 degrees but I
> was not able to do it for the RPI Display.
> Can somone please help me/point me in the right direction?
>
> Ultimately I want to be able to switch between portrait and landscape
> mode via an applett (Which I hope I can write at some point in the
> future ;-) ).

That wil requiry a new skin to be created (= programming)

I've been looking intro that for a future project, maybe in a year of so
in my case. The general UI layout I'm looking at is to have a portrait
orientation with the cover art/now playing in the top 2/3 of the display
and buttons/data in the lower 1/3.

does the all-black SB sound better than the white SB?