SteveLazer wrote:
> Wanted to report a bug that I believe is in Jivelite. When you long
> press on a music selection, and then select Play Next or Add to End on
> the popup menu, a confirmation dialogue confirming it was added to the
> playlist appears. If you then select the Now Playing button (upper right
> arrow button) before the dialogue times out and disappears, instead of
> going to the Now Playing screen, the last music selection highlights and
> Jivelite treats your selection as a "Play" wiping out your current
> playlist.
>
> If you wait for the dialogue to disappear and select the Now Playing
> button, there is no action at all on the first tap, and requires an
> additional press to go to Now Playing.

Sounds like the Defeat destructive Touch-To-Play in player setting.
Have you recently upgraded from an older version of LMS as the default
behaviour was changed.

Try changing the setting to Do not defeat in the webgui.

Ralphy

*1*-Touch, *5*-Classics, *3*-Booms, *1*-UE Radio
'Squeezebox client builds'
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmsclients/files/) 'donations'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=LL5P6365KQEXN&lc=CA&item_name=Squeezebox%20client%20builds&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_SM%2egif%3aNonHosted)
always appreciated.