wtnh wrote:
> Thanks - I was not aware of the long touch action (never owned a
> Squeezebox Touch - just a classic). Still not was I was looking for
> though.
>
> To be clear, what I was talking about was the Albums view which displays
> all album covers in a grid.
>
> I have been using Squeezer on an Android tablet to control things and
> when you are looking at the grid of album covers, a single touch on a
> cover adds the whole album to the playlist and it starts playing
> immediately from start to finish. That seems like a more user friendly
> behavior IMHO (not to mention WAF ;))

In the lms webgui, navigate to the player basic settings and ensure Play
Other Songs in Album dropdown is set to Play other songs in album or
directory and Defeat destructive Touch-To-Play is set to Do Not Defeat.

Ralphy

*1*-Touch, *5*-Classics, *3*-Booms, *1*-UE Radio
'Squeezebox client builds'
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmsclients/files/) 'donations'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=LL5P6365KQEXN&lc=CA&item_name=Squeezebox%20client%20builds&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_SM%2egif%3aNonHosted)
always appreciated.