Still jacking around with the framebuffer.  Been kind of fun so far and
I've learned a few things.  So far I'm using:

- tmux for dividing the display
- cava for the audio visualization
- tty-clock, which I edited the source code to add a count up timer
option so I can use it as an elapsed time display rather than a clock
- imagemagick to convert cover art to .bgra format
- dd to write the cover art to the framebuffer without disturbing the
other applications
- expect to manage the telnet connection to LMS for player status
updates

Things to do:

- still need to work out the best method for duct taping all the pieces
together
- work on a tmux config, need to get rid of the status bar and hopefully
the pane dividers, I want the divisions but I don't want them to be
visible
- as part of the tmux config, need to work out a good screen layout and
pane dimensions
- need a good method for displaying song info, going to look at figlet
for this

|Filename: screenshot.jpg                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26017|