slimhase wrote:
> No feedback so far... :(
> Maybe, I was to wordy?
>
> -> Can anybody tell me how I can change this image from using the std.
> Ubuntu 18.04 'netplan' package to the 'older std. method' of Ubuntu
> using the ifupdown package?
>
> @chill: Can you give me some hints on how to approach this, or should I
> rather persue asking in the Joggler Forum about this topic?
>
> Thank you and I hope all are & stay well!

I wish I could help.  Netplan is what came with the image that Roobarb
provided, so that's what I stuck with.  My Linux skills are rudimentary
at best, and it was all I could do to get Jivelite and Squeezelite
working, with considerable help from Ralphy.  Hopefully someone with
more experience can chip in here.