psketch wrote:
> Hi Paul
>
> I just had another check, and it doesn't look like they get added.  I
> set back to USB, removed the lines I'd manually added, rebooted, changed
> it back to HDMI, rebooted, and squeezlite wouldn't load.  I checked
> config.txt and those lines aren't there - adding them manually and
> squeezelite works fine again.
>
> I had the same problem when I did a clean install of 7.0 as well, which
> is what made me go and look for it again.
>
> pete S

It didn't work for me. When I choose HDMI the output is being populated
with "sysdefault:CARD=b1". However there i no such device on the
available outputs list, hence squeezelite doesn't start.
I've added both lines into config.txt but it didn't change anything. If
I change back to Analog and then go back to HDMI again, then both lines
disappear and I have to add them back again.