Hello again!
As I wrote in post #151 I´m having trouble with that version 7.0.0
32-bit doesn´t detect my 4TB usb-disk.
The disk is in GPT partition (not MBR as it only allows max 2TB
partitions) and therefore I always need to press the button
"Install extension "unit-linux.tcz" for compatibility".

After that version 6.1 AND version 7.0.0 64-bit has no problem detecting
my disk and everything works as it should.
When I look what happens when I install that compatibility-pack the only
difference between version 7 32-bit and version 7 64-bit
is that the latter (64-bits) also downloads these seven files:

bzip2-lib.tcz
pcre.tcz
libelf.tcz
gamin.tcz
glib2.tcz
libudev.tcz
libcap-ng.tcz

*Now to my question, what commands should I use for manually download
these seven files above via ssh*(l´m a linux noob)?

For the record, both versions also downloads util-linux.tcz

If it still doesn´t work so be it, I can use version 6.1 or 7.0 64-bit
instead, but it would be nice to try to fix it.