rgro wrote:
> Possible?....or is this one of those one-off things where everybody has
> a need unique to their situation, and you wind up with dozens of
> different versions...which, I would assume is not what you're aiming at,
> here.

Sure, you can do this. You don't have to use the udev rule for switching
off the DAC. Then Squeezelite will still be running.

pi4 4gb picoreplayer with lms and squeezelite for usb inside an argon
one case
pi3b+ (7\" display, hifiberry dac+ pro) picoreplayer with
squeezlite/jivelite for hifiberry and bluetooth headphone inside a
smartipi touch case
two airport express
ikea symfonisk