On 2-Jan-08, at 1:59 PM, Gary Thompson wrote:

So, my conclusion for the DnD reordering of portlets is to go with our initial gut instinct:

* locked portlets always go to the top of column
* if there is more than one locked portlet, they are ordered by priority (a system parameter set and changed by an administrator) * reorderable portlets may not go above locked portlets within a column (or between locked portlets if there are more than one)

Gary, thanks for doing that research, and producing this summary.

Just to clarify: Locked portlets will always be at the top of their current column, but locked portlets can be present in any column? They are not restricted to the leftmost column?

Assuming that locked portlets can exist in any column, can they be moved between columns?

--
Anastasia Cheetham                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Software Designer, Fluid Project

You are currently subscribed to uportal-dev@lists.ja-sig.org as: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]