Sounds fair.

If we can get the reorderer all set up, we can move to dojo 1.0.  I just
solved the last problem with the dialog menus (which actually turned out to
be a dojo bug).  The new version of dojo should be faster and give us access
to all the new shininess dojo's added in the last year or so.

- Jen

--
You are currently subscribed to uportal-dev@lists.ja-sig.org as: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]