Hi Frederic,

It's great to hear from you, and I'm looking forward to Jasig and Esup Portail
collaborating on mobile development.  I've been involved in both the mobile
theme development for uPortal, as well as some of the mobile portlet
development.  I'm traveling for the holidays today, but I'll try to compose a
summary of what I know of the current state of mobile support in uPortal trunk,
as well as some of the changes we've talked about making.

- Jen

arch...@mail-archive.com