Well ok, everbody has his priorities. ;-)
But I guess it doesn´t matter anyway, since there has been no feedback
whatsoever by Realsoft on ANY of the suggestions, nor answers to any of my
questions.

All in all, as I already wrote, I also think that RS3D lacks tools to shape
objects on a more "macroscopic" scale.
Hard surface modelling - wonderful.
Shaping complex models - not so wonderful in RS3D.
But making that better wouldn´t just need sculpting, IMHO it would first need
other tools like some found in Modo.
Simple sliding of loops for example.

BTW: Being able to brush objects in place sounds nice, and/but if you´re
already that far, voxel-sculpting wouldn´t seem to be so far away anymore.
Say, take some hundret or thousand CSG spheres, brush them in place, then apply
"metaball".
But why start from scratch - best thing to do would possibly be to talk to the
maker of 3D-Coat; make an extensive 3D-Coat plugin for RS3D and offer a
nice-priced bundle of the two apps, later integrate this plugin into RS3D (via
a switchable 3D-coat layout in RS3D) so that there would be no need to switch
the applications anymore.
Could possibly work out.

Greetz

Martin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 &euro;/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit