My point was that : why the need for RS to have sculpting tool when you can buy 3D coat and import the models in RS?

<<By the way - I´ve read that you´re gonna publish CombadZ next year.
Don´t you wanna reveal at last what CombadZ really is all about?
What does CombadZ actually do?
Or do we have to wait till next year to see that?>>

CombadZ is not for everyone, the work flow impose a burden and a responsibility on the user never seen before.
Most people will not like it (spoon fed artist will not like it).
More technical oriented people will like it. Or is it the opposite?
It is a simple animation software, without any IK and nothing else.
It's more of a scene or project manager.
There are no features inside CombadZ to brag about.
Once your scene is set up it is really fun to use because it  uses an "invisible ..." everywhere.
So everything feels like playing with a puppet.

I am also nervous about showing it, I will get criticized badly.
My bold claim will get me in trouble for defying the 3D world.
And some will say that most of the claims are more wordplay than reality.
0 mem and 0 cpu can be true, but not in the way everyone would expect.

Couples of years ago I posted about CombadZ on the now dead sunflow renderer.
I got laugh at, the young people there pissed on me.
Even though CombadZ would have made their life easier.

I predict that the industry will all laugh at it (and me since people find it easier to attack a person than to attack an idea), then copy and implement my ideas in their own software.
CombadZ is not a perfect software nor the end, it's just the beginning of a new idea and a way to design 3d software.

Selecting object is different.
Moving object in browser is different.
Moving object in scene is different.
Even the buttons are different (not just visually).
Animation is really simplified yet more powerful than most if not all animation software. (bold claim)
Flexibility, no limits, future proof, infinite compatibility, animate and control everything = your scene will not render and you will have to debug it once in a while.
Yet all the scene setup can be bypassed if the community help.
CombadZ will show you your very own limits, in your face. If you cannot, it's your fault. Blame yourself and cry in a corner.
CombadZ does not call the renderer itself you have to do it yourself. (it did, but I removed the feature)
You have to use a small tool also to connect your scene to the renderer independently from CombadZ?
There is now way to select object in the view windows. (that is intimidating and annoying at first).
In a way you could say CombadZ is shoveling in front.
CombadZ is just a tool, it does not do much other than playing with numbers.
There is no ui clutter in CombadZ (that is a first since 1990).

For example :
-animate rendering resolution,
-animate and manage thousands+ objects at once in realtime.
-animate sampling quality,
-animate shaders structure,
-render from a different point of view per object on the same rendering.
-no need to import your objects,
-there is no cameras, lights, models, shaders, rendering settings.
-CombadZ does not know or care what renderer or modeler you use.
-It does not care about file format.
-Render for a different renderer on each frame.
-It is the perfect tool for videogames and level editing.
-It can control real robot arm.
-It does not cure cancer yet.

Progress
I just completed a major redesigned of the user interface to support tablet PC or Ipad type portable.
Mostly remove the need for keyboard and 3 button mouse.
It took me 3 months just to find the "perfect" solution. It was in my face all that time. It was a feature already inside CombadZ. Just never thought  it could be applied to that.

CombadZ will be released in March, because my company is inactive for now.
I am back to school for now studying "Industrial drafting". I will finish in March 2011.

When release everyone will now, I will show it to many big names of the industry.
Including RS witch I think could benefit from some of the ideas.

Martin if you wanna see it in action, come to my house and sign me a big NDA and I will show it to you.

Jean-Sebastien Perron
www.NeuroWorld.ws