Apparently I have a lot of solutions to work with.  I was quite
worried after first seeing this.

P.S. I studied couch at great lengths for months and I never saw this,
or at least I didn't see the implications.  It needs to be discussed
at more length or more specifically in the manual (book?).

P.P.S.  Is the book ever going to be updated?  I'd pay for a hard copy.

--
Mark Hahn
Website Manager