Hmmm. I'd have imagined this would be on the critical "get this fixed ASAP" task list for the developers. Is it even on the roadmap? I'd prefer to avoid building an app that has to choose between making requests for stale data and potentially waiting an unknown amount of time for views to update.

Odd that such an issue has remained for so long into the life of CouchDB.

as