Hi!

>> See http://wiki.neo4j.org/content/Visualization_options_for_graphs
>> I have a modified and embedded version of neoclipse inside my AWE
>> application (see the online videos on youtube and vimeo). I use it to allow
>> advanced users to browse the database :-)
>
> Well, your users must be very advanced and I am not :) Neoclipe is
> really a very nice tool, but I tried to open a created timeline with
> it and it almost exploded, which is understandable. I am allowed to
> choose the depth, but am not allowed to choose what data to see. I
> can't say show me the data between 5 and 6 in the morning or whatever
> else. Or maybe am I missing something?

You can choose which relationship types and directions to view, but
that's it. Try decreasing the maximum number of nodes to show in the
preferences, if you're OK with some missing data in the visualization.
To just browse a graph and look at the structure it can be useful to
bring the maximum down to 20 or so.

/anders