Hi Anders,

[...]
>> Well, your users must be very advanced and I am not :) Neoclipe is
>> really a very nice tool, but I tried to open a created timeline with
>> it and it almost exploded, which is understandable. I am allowed to
>> choose the depth, but am not allowed to choose what data to see. I
>> can't say show me the data between 5 and 6 in the morning or whatever
>> else. Or maybe am I missing something?
>
> You can choose which relationship types and directions to view, but
> that's it. Try decreasing the maximum number of nodes to show in the
> preferences, if you're OK with some missing data in the visualization.
> To just browse a graph and look at the structure it can be useful to
> bring the maximum down to 20 or so.

Yes, I understand it, but that just helps the visualization overload.
There is no way to view all the aliens that have blue skin and age >
10 years from a neo4j database, if not in a lucene search engine,
right?
Perhaps I am thinking too rdbm, but how do I overview my data without
lines of code? How do I do a simple count on the blue aliens?

Tanks,
Andrea

> /anders

[...]