I do have the following questions with regard to invoicing of service
products through ofbiz, as per your last reply:

>    Any invoice against an order is generated automatically in OFBiz
> through
>service eca's when the order is created.  We can create manual invoices as
>well in Accounting Component.  The invoice is created for  the orders
>containing service/digital products in the same way as it is done for any
>physical product, with the only difference, that, it is updated to the Paid
>status automatically because the order for such products is completed and
>payment is captured as well directly.  Any digital product is obviously a
>product for Company and the customer, with the sale price defined and since
>it can be ordered by the customer,  I think we can easily create an invoice
>against that order.
>    You can find link to the invoices against an order in the *Payment
>Information* section of the Order Detail page.

Why is the service good invoice generated ONLY AFTER payment is received?
Why are there different business rules for invoicing a product depending
wether customer is ordering an inventory good or a service item, what does
this has to do with issuing an invoice to the customer?
Could you please try to complete and order with two detail items, one is an
inventory good say GZ-2644, and the other one is a suscritption service say
GZ-NEWS-1MO and let me know what is the outcome you get? I cannot complete
this in my ofbiz instance..thanks in advance