Pierre,

I wish I could say that was true. The POS we are using is something written
in ruby by another worker.
I am using ofbiz to automate the inventory control of a restaurant.
I fired up POS in 12.04 just to check it out, but I am not versed, sorry to
say.

I did modifications to the front end of several screens to get a simpler
interface for our users.
I have screens for adding a supplier, setting min qty and supplier for
products, requirements (moved MRP to this screen to generate requirements
based on min qty), P.O., receiving, and Inventory Qty adjustment.
The idea is our POS creates the products, and as sales are created it
removes them. Everything else is in ofbiz. I did convert QTY based on a
factor (so we can stock it in one qty and the P.O. and receiving uses a
different qty, inventory is placed into the system in the original qty based
on the min qty set. (stocking versus supplier). I did an EDI system as well,
and new screens for shipping address, and company address.

Now I need reporting.

-----
Joel Fradkin