You do a great job of describing it in your book, and I did read it.
I gave it a shot, and am sure I can figure it out eventually if your busy.
But if you know off the top of your head what stuff needs to be hit that
would help much in regards to that.

Also you go over the whole invoice stuff very well, so I understand that ok.
Thats when I discovered I have an issue when I was looking to see what my
P.O. Invoice was looking like.

I should go try one using the original ofbiz P.O. and see if any post to GL
in my first try at mapping.
I mean in Order entry (sales ) you have me do inventory, so I figured I just
need a purchase map?

I like the section where you talk about agreements. I simplified my P.O., so
some of that stuff is not visible to my users. I am pretty sure thats why my
P.O. Invoice is empty. It said it created a shipment, but I dont think its
getting created.

-----
Joel Fradkin