It is a big Help. Much appreciated.

I will have to solve my custom issue (conversion factor is used when
purchasing/receiving, and the GL is getting the non factored values) first
if I am to do any accounting reports off accounting information. I may go to
the inventory detail.

I guess it must have some default accounts configured as I am seeing
variances, but doing different account for each of the values will be
essential (have to choose one for sales activity, so I can see P.O.).

Essentially I need to get (beginning inventory + purchases) - ending
inventory = COG.

-----
Joel Fradkin