Hi Joel

I’m not sure I completely understand you.

Are you asking about any (or) all the following

•       setting up the chart of accounts for managing purchase orders ? (GL
account type mappings etc)
•       processing purchase orders (e.g creating them manually or from
requirements and then receiving the products from suppliers)
•       creating the supplier invoice and generating the outgoing payment to the
supplier
•       verifying that the inventory balances have been updated and also the
chart
of accounts based on the inventory receipt

Or was it something else?

Thanks
Sharan