Frank W. Zammetti wrote the following on 3/17/2005 7:01 PM:

I have an application where there are six screens. They are used to create a record in the database. When used this way, they do in fact represent a wizard-type flow. However, you can also recall the items from the database for editing, and the same screens are used, but, you now have the capability to jump between screens any way you wish. The same screens, and more importantly ACTIONS, are no longer used in the usual flow. If I had did what amounts to hardcoded that flow into the Actions by having one depent on another, I wouldn't be able (easily) to accomplish that.

To me this is simple.. use one form and give is Session scope. Perfect for wizard stuff. You mentioned the sex screens are used to create a record in the DB, so one form to capture what you need makes sense.

--
Rick