Lots of links on internet. I asked him to give particular links so we can
analyze the structure of the site and how many struts were used there.
The link he gave many are just information about struts. Some are broken links.

Maybe you can tell your struts sites. I don't use .net. and I would be glad to
see more and more complex sites using struts technologies.
Unfortunately, some guys who have no real experience just try to complicated
the discussion by accusing people.

So now I state clearly:

1. I am a java and open source fan. No .net would be used in my real
applications except web services. amd I think struts is a great framework.

2. I believe many struts classes should be generated by tools, GUI or non GUI,
in real application, so it would be easier and cheaper for struts application
development.

3. I ask those inexperienced programmers to show their sites because they only
use buzz words and pretended they are experts of struts.

If you disagree with me, just disagree with me on above three statements.

Jack H. Xu
Technology columnist and editor

<a
href="http://www.cppunit.org/article/index.jsp?rclient=00000080";>http://www.usanalyst.com</a>

<a
href="http://www.getusjobs.com/jobsite/index.jsp?rclient=00000080";>http://www.getusjobs.com</a>
 (The largest free job portal in North America)