On Sat, Jul 02, 2005 at 07:56:23PM -0700, netsql wrote:
[...]
} And now this is realy going to piss you off: You can do Apache Struts
} MVC in C#:
}
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/struts/sandbox/trunk/overdrive/Nexus/Core/?rev=208875

See, now *that's* a cool idea. I'm afraid the straight code isn't of much
use to me without some examples of how it integrates with ASP.NET, but if
it can integrate as well as it does with JSP, that would be excellent. Note
that I haven't been claiming that struts is dead, nor that it should be; I
have only been encouraging people to take a look at what the competition is
doing better right now. From that perspective, this can't possibly piss me
off. It's actually quite exciting.

} .V
--Greg