Hey Dave --

Actually it doesn't.  I have it printed off and have read it several times.
For one thing, the snippets of code are parts without knowledge of the
whole.  There is no supporting struts.xml to reveal how this bit of code
might actually work in practice.  Also, I have yet to see what an Action
class might actually look like to handle the asynchronous call.

Scott

On 3/9/07, Dave Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Does http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/ajax-tags.html
help?