Oh, I just remembered something. There might be overhead/risk to jsps
hitting the dtd on the Internet vs. the local tld, no?

Preston

-----Original Message-----
From: Crawford, Preston [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 3:27 PM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: [S1] The proper way to define taglibs in a jsp file

Yeah, actually I was the guy (way back when) who helped define those TLDs in
the web.xml. Now I'm back on contract and want to clean up my work. I would
like to just refer to the dtd in the URI and forgo having the TLDs located
in the build process. We use WebSphere 6.1, so this should be fine.

Preston