#V[Á]lentín wrote:
I still think that there is an Apache 2.x + Windows related problem...

I definitely agree.
The browser should not have to "guess" the character encoding that the server uses in its filesystem.
And 403 is the wrong response, even if the filename encoding does not match.

because, as I said before, with Apache 1.3 + Windows I had no problems:

With Apache 1.3, if I try to get a file called /í.JPG I could do it asking
for /%ED.JPG to the server, and this works perfectly.

and *the file is exactly the same*.