Dondi Williams wrote:
Got it and thanks for all the replies.

I always find it whimsical to hear, learn, and see if I am on the same path
as the "experts". I know about the profiles, but was searching for possible
alternative methods to solve this issue.

And I always find it interesting to see how these forums come to mimic real-life. Here comes a customer who says "I want a simple cheap coffee machine to make my cup of coffee in the morning". Then after the salesman recommends the cheapest of the lot and brings it back from the warehouse, the customer says "But I would also like it to make expressso and caffe-late for 2 people at the same time"...
;-)

You started with a single XP PC where family members all logon with their individual user-ids. Next thing one knows, now we're talking about dual-booting it with Linux, and an additional network with Macs and Ipods..
;-) again.